To help those living in poverty we offer basic necessities such as food, clothing, hygiene items and shelter.
Donations of $15-$150 help provide some basic necessities for those living in extreme conditions.
Gifts of Kindness
- Basic Hygiene Kits of toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, brush/comb, deodorant for kids, seniors, women and men who live in poverty.
- Winter Kits for children, men and women often suffer through bitter coldness without warm clothing and supplies. Included are toques, scarves, warm gloves, blankets,etc.
- Emergency Kits of non-clothing supplies like blankets, sleeping bags, mugs, etc. for those living on the streets.
- Emergency Backpacks for Kids who are entering foster or emergency shelters something to call their own. Toddlers receive pjs, sock, diapers/pullups/underwear, hoodies, pants, t-shirts and a soft teddy to share a hug.
- Emergency Bags for Women in shelters who have often run from abusive and traumatic situations and have only the clothing on their backs. We include pyjamas, toiletries, socks, etc.
- Food for food banks and soup kitchens where the numbers of people who need food for themselves and their families is increasing in all communities across Canada. – any amount helps
- Holiday Gifts for children, adults and seniors in need. While obtaining everyday necessities is an ongoing struggle for many Canadians the holiday season can increase the feeling of loneliness and hopelessness. The thought that someone cares can help make the festive season a bit more bearable. Often children living in poverty never receive anything special.